Any deals on an EVO 4G

Unfortunately, the bastards at Sprint haven't set up an upgrade option with Amazon yet, so no dice for me on the $99 deal for right now.

I don't mind spending $200, I just really don't want to. I'm going to head up to Target and see if they can match their online price for either the Epic or the Evo.

I swear I got an email from Radio Shack who had it for $99 for a limited time... something about getting $100 off any phone (or it just could have been the EVO) if you give them your old phone.

I'll have to find the email and get back to you on about this...

EDIT: Yeah, it's definitely a Radio Shack deal. You trade in your phone to get $100 off the HTC EVO 4G. A simple search online will get you all the results you need, and of course, Radio Shack's website. Sad part is that supposedly the deal is over. I dunno if it would hurt to still try and see if your store in your area is still honoring this deal.

evo4g-gg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Gears24']Is the Epic better than the Evo?[/QUOTE]

I own an EVO and my sis and dad has the EPIC. The Epic is a little better technically. Lighter too. But it's really if you want a sliding keyboard or not. The only con I can think of for the EPIC is the updates...Samsung barely releasing "froyo (2.2)" now and other people are waiting for the newer firmware "gingerbread (2.3)".

[quote name='Psykodelik']I own an EVO and my sis and dad has the EPIC. The Epic is a little better technically. Lighter too. But it's really if you want a sliding keyboard or not. The only con I can think of for the EPIC is the updates...Samsung barely releasing "froyo (2.2)" now and other people are waiting for the newer firmware "gingerbread (2.3)".[/QUOTE]Interesting thanks for the response.

I am loving this new EVO! In fact, this is my first forum post using it! The touchscreen takes some getting used to, but it was definitely worth it.

bread's done
Back