Any deals on Aqua Teen Hunger Force DVDs?

check frys, last time i went they had seasons one and two bundled , i think it might have been for 35$ i dont know, but check frys! This show is awsome!

[quote name='Beana Blasta']check frys, last time i went they had seasons one and two bundled , i think it might have been for 35$ i dont know, but check frys! This show is awsome![/QUOTE]

Just was at Fry's this weekend and until you mentioned it in some bundle, I had never heard of one. Turns out to be not true as well as there was no bundle and you had to buy each individually.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Just was at Fry's this weekend and until you mentioned it in some bundle, I had never heard of one. Turns out to be not true as well as there was no bundle and you had to buy each individually.[/QUOTE]

It is ture, I saw them at Fry's a couple of weeks ago. They just might not be offering them anymore.

[quote name='hiccupleftovers']Just was at Fry's this weekend and until you mentioned it in some bundle, I had never heard of one. Turns out to be not true as well as there was no bundle and you had to buy each individually.[/QUOTE]

No use to tell someone they are lying just because you went to one location and they were not selling them.

I too have seen the bundles, but at my local Best Buy. I don't think it was as cheap as 35 though.

[quote name='TheRaven']No use to tell someone they are lying just because you went to one location and they were not selling them.

I too have seen the bundles, but at my local Best Buy. I don't think it was as cheap as 35 though.[/QUOTE]

I never said the guy was lying, I just said that at the Fry's I went to and searched for a combo pack, I hadn't seen one.I just said it was not true at my Fry's.

[quote name='sman113']sounded to me like you were calling the dude a liar. :/[/QUOTE]

I never intended for what I said to come off sounding like I was calling the other guy a liar. I'm sorry if it did. I was just mearly commenting on the fact that when I went to my Fry's, they did not have any bundle what so ever and just to alert the OP that it could be a situation of YMMV.

bread's done
Back