Any deals on Blur Ps3?

i got mine for 12$ at best buy a while ago i dont know if that deal is still going on i used 2 coupons 20 off and 10 off and it was on sale for 39.99

if that deal is dead you can also try ebay.. i just checked and blur is going for around 30 shipping included.

hope this helps.

[quote name='livevil']i got mine for 12$ at best buy a while ago i dont know if that deal is still going on i used 2 coupons 20 off and 10 off and it was on sale for 39.99

if that deal is dead you can also try ebay.. i just checked and blur is going for around 30 shipping included.

hope this helps.[/QUOTE]

that deal is dead. the manufacturer's coupon's last day was the sunday Blur went on sale

[quote name='livevil']i got mine for 12$ at best buy a while ago i dont know if that deal is still going on i used 2 coupons 20 off and 10 off and it was on sale for 39.99

hope this helps.[/QUOTE]

Are u just trying to brag?

[quote name='Lyricsborn']Are u just trying to brag?[/QUOTE]
think he's just telling OP he's a day late and a dollar short. This is the method everyone else got blur;)

Yeah sorry I wasn't trying to brag I honestly didn't know that deal was dead but yeah right now ebay is your best bet until amazon drops the price.

Yah, I got mine for 20 at BB. I'm sure BLUR will get plenty of deals in the future. It didn't do well in sales.

Ah yes. TRU has it for $30. Well now that I'm seeing sales on this game pretty much weekly and I'm not a huge fan of racing games, I think I'll wait until this game drops to $20. I can wait it out. There are other games I want to buy before this. Thanks for the heads up guys!

[quote name='Donut2922']where'd you get a trade in for $27?[/QUOTE]

ahh didn't see your reply. It was 22$ plus 5$ coupon at GS a week or 2 ago.

bread's done
Back