Any deals on Blur (Xbox 360)?

JasonTerminator

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
A few of my friends picked this game up, so I'd like to find it for cheap. The game is pretty old, but still seems to retail for $40 everywhere.

Thanks in advance!

There was a few coupons about a month after release that made this game $10 at BB. I'm only showing one store nearby that has it in limited stock at $49.99. Your best bet is probably used at Gamestop. Truthfully I haven't even seen this game at a retailer in quite a while.

The developer of the game, Bizarre Creations, was closed by Activison months after it's release. There still plenty of people playing this online?

$19.99 used at Gamestop. That looks like your best bet right now.

My friends and I still play this game once in a while. Four player split screen is actually pretty fun. The single player mode isn't as enjoyable though. I got through a little less then half way through the "bosses" and gave up. Progressing in that game is a bitch and a half.

[quote name='Blackjack13']$19.99 used at Gamestop. That looks like your best bet right now.

My friends and I still play this game once in a while. Four player split screen is actually pretty fun. The single player mode isn't as enjoyable though. I got through a little less then half way through the "bosses" and gave up. Progressing in that game is a bitch and a half.[/QUOTE]

totally agree.
Fun when friends are around but single player will make you hate the game.

If you have gamefly, keep it price is $15

bread's done
Back