Any deals on Classic NES: Zelda II?

Seaman9999

CAGiversary!
I am hoping that someone knows of a good deal on the game. I have already beaten it many times, but I was looking into picking it up for cheap for the GBA. The cheapest deal I have seen on it would be $14.99 at CC. Does anyone know of any better deals (hopefully as cheap as the Classic NES: Castlevania I picked up recently for $4.98 :) )

That is by far my least favorite Zelda. Maybe I should pick it up again. Anyhow, I'm not entirely positive but wasn't it one of the discounted GBA games at TRU for $10. You should check the deals forum to be sure.

[quote name='Seaman9999']I am hoping that someone knows of a good deal on the game. I have already beaten it many times, but I was looking into picking it up for cheap for the GBA. The cheapest deal I have seen on it would be $14.99 at CC. Does anyone know of any better deals (hopefully as cheap as the Classic NES: Castlevania I picked up recently for $4.98 :) )[/QUOTE]

I've noticed Target seems to have a ton of Zelda 2's and Ice Climber's still... they should probably hit clearance real soon.

[quote name='lurknomore']That is by far my least favorite Zelda. Maybe I should pick it up again. Anyhow, I'm not entirely positive but wasn't it one of the discounted GBA games at TRU for $10. You should check the deals forum to be sure.[/QUOTE]

I thought so too, but I have recently began playing it over again, forcing myself to actually finish it. I'm having a really good time with it now. The only deal I ever saw on the GBA version was on Black Friday, when they were $12.88 at Target. My friend picked one up. Too bad that doesn't really help you OP...

Bump for the OP - Apparently this title will be 50% off at Gamerush as part of a sale starting Tuesday. Should be around 7-10 dollars then.

bread's done
Back