Any Deals on GHIII Wii?

blackbird3216

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
I wanna buy GHIII for the wii. What's the best price for it right now? I know that $10 off $75 coupon from BB exists, but is this the maximum savings as of now?

Honestly, finding the game in a retail store selling at retail price is a good deal at the moment. This game is sold out most places, so good luck finding a copy. Also, I extrememly doubt there will be a price drop or sale until this game can sit on store shelves for longer than 24 hours before being taken to a new home.

Good luck finding one though!

Looking at this too.
and OP you have ghIII in your title, but ghII in your post.
just thought id point that out for you

[quote name='Mako1215']Looking at this too.
and OP you have ghIII in your title, but ghII in your post.
just thought id point that out for you[/QUOTE]
oops thanks.

Seems like it is hard to find, but at my toys'r us during the B2G1 free sale i saw like 20 bundles in the entrance.. Wonder if they're still there.

I had to use Wiialerts to get one. They tell you when the come in stock at various online sites. I failed at CC but got it at Amazon. Full price though.

I've seen plenty of them around my area, sure it's hit or miss but it shouldn't be too hard to find one. Have they fixed the mono glitch yet? If not you might want to hold out until they do.

I've been seeing piles of them around again and according to someone at my local gamestop they are the fixed versions. Not sure if he's right or not but it's likely as I believe I read somewhere they thought they would send out replacement disks sometime in Feb.

Man, I'm still waiting on my order from deepdiscount I made back in October. I got it for a sweet $69.00, but it is still in limbo. Hopefully you can find a good deal that will actually get you the game.

bread's done
Back