Any deals on Hi-Def versions of Smaillville S6?

mkm1998

CAGiversary!
This really wasn't on my radar until today. My local cable provider has refused to broadcast CW in HD for years now, so I just wait until this show releases on dvd and watch it all in a block. Apparently, they finally signed the contract, and starting Oct. 2nd, CW will be in HD.

So that means I have to hurry up and get s6, watch it, and then catch up on s7.

Does anyone know the best deal on either Hi-Def version of Smaillville season 6?

The best I know right now is FYE.com which is $44.99 after rebate for Blu-Ray. I think the HD-DVD version is $45.99. You can do free shipping thru them, but you do have to pay tax. I already used that welcome coupon on Heroes last week, so unless there is another coupon people know about.....

Or any other sites with a better deal?

And for a bonus question: Is there any features exclusive to either Hi-Def Format? All I can find is that the Blu-Ray version is one less disk, due to the higher capacity. All things being equal, I'd prefer the Blu-Ray version cuz my PS3 is way quieter than my 360+HD-DVD. But if there's something exclusive to the HD-DVD version, then I'll deal with the noise.

bread's done
Back