Any deals on Kickass?

[quote name='mediviper']Does anyone know if there will be any retailer exclusives/deals on this yet?[/QUOTE]

This was in my goldbox so I picked it up from Amazon, but I have a feeling this one is going to drop.

[quote name='Izod517']Calling 9.99 on Black Friday.[/QUOTE]

Probably, too bad I want it day one. I was just hoping someplace would have exclusive packaging or extras.

I have yet to see the Best Buy ad, I'm hoping for something exclusive but I doubt it. I already have it pre-ordered at Amazon when it was in my gold box a while back. I also plan to pick up the UK Steelbook from Amazon, that one just kicks ass! :)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I have yet to see the Best Buy ad, I'm hoping for something exclusive but I doubt it. I already have it pre-ordered at Amazon when it was in my gold box a while back. I also plan to pick up the UK Steelbook from Amazon, that one just kicks ass! :)[/QUOTE]

Did you see the steelbook for Amazon Germany? That one is awesome. UK is ho-hum

Yeah, I personally didn't dig the Germany cover art, I much prefer the simpler one from UK, plus the alleged inside art is pretty cool too:

kickass.jpg

[quote name='LinkinPrime']Yeah, I personally didn't dig the Germany cover art, I much prefer the simpler one from UK, plus the alleged inside art is pretty cool too:

kickass.jpg
[/QUOTE]
+1 I liked UK better and its cheaper, faster and reliable! Luckily I still have 10 Euros credit in my Amazon.de account (I may save that for Transformers) ;)

[quote name='LinkinPrime']I have yet to see the Best Buy ad, I'm hoping for something exclusive but I doubt it. I already have it pre-ordered at Amazon when it was in my gold box a while back. I also plan to pick up the UK Steelbook from Amazon, that one just kicks ass! :)[/QUOTE]

Very punny :applause: The UK steelbook does look pretty nice though.

[quote name='floormat']Suncoast has a poster offer as well...[/QUOTE]
There are still Suncoasts in existence?!

[quote name='Kush']There are still Suncoasts in existence?![/QUOTE]

yep. got one at my mall. To expensive so i never shop there but yeah...

[quote name='floormat']yep. got one at my mall. To expensive so i never shop there but yeah...[/QUOTE]

They have some good deals, I picked up Invasion the Complete series new for $9.99 and the last season of the Dead Zone for $12.99 new. But yeah, they are pretty much a rip off for the most part...

For some reason the UK steelbook is listed as 17.99 (pounds) but changes to 15.31 when I go to pay for it. I've never ordered from them before, any idea why this is? I'm thinking of taking advantage of this post-haste.

My Amazon order shipped via USPS...here's hoping that the distribution center it shipped from is not too far away and I get this tomorrow :pray:

[quote name='Gears24']$5 gift card when you buy KickAss on blu-ray for 22.99! at bestbuy[/QUOTE]
It's a $5 credit to CinemaNow which is BB's online video store, not a $5 gift card to BB.

[quote name='RockMySocks10']just about everywhere seems to be selling it at $22.99 :/[/QUOTE]

$21.99 at Hastings this week on Blu, $19.99 on DVD

[quote name='Astroranagun']im going to buy the BB 2 for $20 and get the $15 gift card then apply in BB kickass so total is $8+tax[/QUOTE]
The gift card you can only do order online and do in-store pickup you cant buy at the store and get the gift card just letting you know

Looks like the versions from the UK and Germany might wind up being region locked so anyone like myself from the US that pre-ordered might want to keep an eye out. Amazon.co.uk is listing it as region 2 right now but supposedly they just do this automatically to movies released in the UK. From what I've read, it hasn't been made official yet.

This was a great movie and all, but with no deals on it this week, you might as well wait a month for someone to have it for 14.99

$16.99 for the blu ray / dvd combo pack at BJ's Wholesale.

$26.99 regular price, -$5.00 instant rebate (sale) -$5.00 off any blu ray coupon (at front of the store when you first walk in) = $16.99

[quote name='Gears24']The gift card you can only do order online and do in-store pickup you cant buy at the store and get the gift card just letting you know[/QUOTE]

Yes you can, it's just YMMV. I did it in store and used the gift card right there.

[quote name='Haggar']$16.99 for the blu ray / dvd combo pack at BJ's Wholesale.

$26.99 regular price, -$5.00 instant rebate (sale) -$5.00 off any blu ray coupon (at front of the store when you first walk in) = $16.99[/QUOTE]

Couldn't find the $5 coupons anywhere. . . what do they look like? (I went to the customer service counter and had them look through 4 or 5 coupon books/catalogs)

Is it a regional thing? (I'm in Orlando, FL)

[quote name='moonphrogg']Couldn't find the $5 coupons anywhere. . . what do they look like? (I went to the customer service counter and had them look through 4 or 5 coupon books/catalogs)

Is it a regional thing? (I'm in Orlando, FL)[/QUOTE]

In my store, when you first walk in there's a rack of flyers on the left side of the door. Some are those white pages of coupons. There is one that is more like a magazine, I think it mentions entertainment and might have Madden on the cover. The coupons are on the last page or back cover of that thing.

Yeah still seems slightly expensive, espcially for a film that i havent seen yet. Id rather wait until a price drop or coupon shows up

bread's done
Back