Any deals on Mac games?

video_gamer324

CAGiversary!
Feedback
188 (99%)
Does anyone know of anywhere I can go to find some deals on Mac games? I'm mostly interested in RTS's, but the Apple store wants $30-50 per game. Other than eBay, is there anywhere that sells Mac games, used or new, for a little less?

I have a mac and you can buy Age of Mythology from Amazon.com for 19.99. It's a pretty good dame and works well on Powerbooks. Finding deals on Mac games are tough though, it's definitely a specialty market. (I have Diablo2,LOD,Jedi Outcast II, and Age of Myth) All great games for Mac at around $20.

http://www.gogamer.com

They sell Mac games. Before I built my PC I played games on my Macs. I bought a few from them and they all worked great. If you haven't played Fallout yet, I suggest you pick that up. They have them both available for Mac and they're awesome.

They have Heavy Metal for 90 cents. It's a good 3rd person shooter and should run great on any Mac to come out in the last couple years. I think there is an OS X patch floating around somewhere or you could boot into OS 9 and play it. I assume you already have Starcraft. It works on OS X as well with an update from Blizzard.

Have fun!

edit: oh yeah, sign up for the 48 Madness mailer. They usually have some Mac deals in it as well.

bread's done
Back