Any deals on Microsoft Points?

lolmister

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
So far the best price I could find was $16 shipped for 1600 points after the $10 off GCO. Before I buy this are there any better deals?

You can try sites like Gaming Lagoon, they give out free codes daily, if your lucky enough you might get the code for it before anyone else ;)

To me, asking for a deal on MS points is like asking for a discount to exchange currencies. Thats basically what MS points are, a currency conversion... I doubt a bank will give you a deal to trade your American dollar for a Canadian dollar.

Back on topic, the only real "deals" I've ever seen on these are either through GCO as stated in the OP, or last year when pre-ordering Halo 3 from BB and getting a point card for $5 more. I don't recall a TRUE deal on just the card itself.

[quote name='xBrandonx']You can try sites like Gaming Lagoon, they give out free codes daily, if your lucky enough you might get the code for it before anyone else ;)[/quote]
That wasn't what I was looking for but it did help. Thank you.

And sorry I didn't know that there were this many requests on deals on Microsoft Points so I'm sorry for making this thread. I didn't think there were any deals on Microsoft Points but better to be safe than sorry.

The best deals are when a store has B1G1 or B1G1-half-off deals on accessories, as MS Points (and Wii Points) count. Sometimes cards are discounted when they are in old bundles. I've been able to get about $100 worth of points for $60 that way. Both of these deals are rare and I don't think anything is going on now.

[quote name='xbltheshadow']Back on topic, the only real "deals" I've ever seen on these are either through GCO as stated in the OP, or last year when pre-ordering Halo 3 from BB and getting a point card for $5 more. I don't recall a TRUE deal on just the card itself.[/quote]

Actually CC had lots of deals on the cards, but those have dried up. I don't remember any recent deals on just points. And Rock Band has drained me and I'm on the hunt again.

bread's done
Back