any deals on modern warfare 2 (PS3)

sjcarlo408

CAGiversary!
i really want modern warfare 2 but on a tight budget, so if any one could tell me any deals on modern warfare 2, that would be great.

the cheapest i saw was for walmart ($59.99 - 20% off= $48) should i go for it or will there be any more deals within the month? and i really really want the game and can't really wait.

Last edited by a moderator:
$42 is probably the best you'll see for awhile. If you really want it, get it. Even at $60, it's probably worth it since it has a ton of mileage with the MP.

[quote name='KillJoi99']Im not sure where you get 20% off from but it's $50 regular until 12/15 in store.[/QUOTE]

20% off from bing cashback

But with Bing Cashback it ups the price to $60, which ends up still at $50. Might as well get it at a B&M store and get it ASAP.

I was going to suggest the GoHastings.com 30% used sale, but COD:MW2 is OOS on their site right now. It's on there for $53.99-30%=$37.79.

But keep an eye on that site, as it may come back in stock used before the sale ends.

I'm also looking around for a good MW2 deal. I'm sure you have checked craigslist but if not i would suggest that. Also, the Hastings 30% off deal is great...if the site ever gets any used copies in. One last thing you might think about doing is the Toys R Us buy one get one 50% off. Im about to pick up the new mario game for wii and MW2 and it should be around $85 after tax. Not bad for two new games imo.

bread's done
Back