Any deals on PS2 Greatest Hits games?

There is a sale at Best Buy going on right now. It's buy 2 Greatest Hits games for $35...which you're actually losing $5 on that, because if you used the coupon then it would be $30 for 2 GHs... it's actually a pretty worthless and stupid sale! Glad I could help! :D

I think I heard something like that is going on at Gamestop....or some kind of sale.

But I'd wait for the Toys R Us Buy 2 get 1 free sale. That's when I pick up all the recent GH titles.

I was at Gamestop today and didn't see any sale. Good point about the BB coupon, I could use that. Any idea on the TRU sale? I heard it might not happen this year due to new management, any truth to this? When does it usually happen?

Thanks!

[quote name='aoLat']There is a sale at Best Buy going on right now. It's buy 2 Greatest Hits games for $35...which you're actually losing $5 on that, because if you used the coupon then it would be $30 for 2 GHs... it's actually a pretty worthless and stupid sale! Glad I could help! :D[/QUOTE]

:lol: :lol:

If you want an older greatest hits game, just go to EB or Gamestop and get them used. Or, order off EB online and use ur edge card, cag15, and saver.

bread's done
Back