Any Deals On Sid Meirers Pirates on XBOX

longdillon1

CAGiversary!
Hey i figures it was worth a shot for all of you gaming deal finders.Anyone have a heads up for this game Sid Meirers Pirates for Xbox?I have wanted this game for awhile.
Thanks,
Dillon

You should be posting this on the Request a Cheap Ass Video Game Deal board.
Anyway, IIRC Pirates for Xbox is $12.XX at Target. I could be wrong though.

[quote name='Kaijufan']You should be posting this on the Request a Cheap Ass Video Game Deal board.
Anyway, IIRC Pirates for Xbox is $12.XX at Target. I could be wrong though.[/QUOTE]

Wrong Pirates I think, he's talking about the that just now came out and I think you're thinking of either Pirates of the Caribbean or Pirates Legend of the Black Cat (or something like that). If not, then I'll be at Target when the doors open tomorrow....

Also yeah this is the wrong board OP, should be in requests I'd assume.

[quote name='Kaijufan']You should be posting this on the Request a Cheap Ass Video Game Deal board.
Anyway, IIRC Pirates for Xbox is $12.XX at Target. I could be wrong though.[/QUOTE]

Hate to doubt you... but... Pirates doesn't come out till 7/11 - seems like a bit low price for a new release. ;) Maybe you mean Pirates of the Carribean.

Sorry, I don't know of any deals though - but the MSRP is $40, so that's... kind of a deal in itself. ^_^

I think he means the PC version of "Sid Meyer's Pirates!"...there was a thread about this Target Clearance deal (YMMV as it seems) somewhere. (reminds self to check next time he's at Target)

[quote name='humidore']I think he means the PC version of "Sid Meyer's Pirates!"...there was a thread about this Target Clearance deal (YMMV as it seems) somewhere. (reminds self to check next time he's at Target)[/QUOTE]

PC version - Target clearence but very YMMV.

Xbox - not out yet. Look for maybe a outpost offer. Or keep checking the weekly ads

yeah i am guessing outpost.com or frys or CC or bestbuy or target or ONE of the usual vendors will have it on sale for 35ish.

or heck, this may be a decent time to use a GGC to bring the price down to $35.

bread's done
Back