Any Deals on There Will Be Blood blu-ray?

moonphrogg

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Hey - just wondering if anyone out there knew any blu-ray deals on There Will Be Blood.

I've been holding off on this one for a while and I refuse to believe that the best deal is amazon for $27.95.

Anyone else out there have a line on where I can get a hold of this for say. . . 20 bucks or less?

i got one on ebay for $22 shipped. yeah, i know ebay is probably not the answer you were looking for, but you might want to check it out. anyways, good luck. its a great movie and i couldn't hold off for a sale :)

Back at release there was a $10 off coupon floating around that came with the DVD release. Using that in conjunction with the sale price of $24.99 at release resulted in $14.99 end price.....that is the best offer I have seen.

Edit....it looks like that coupon is now expired.

However, the movie has been out for a few months now so it should start showing up in the various 2 for $30 or 2 for $40 deals that Best Buy and CC run every now and then.

[quote name='BillyBob29']
However, the movie has been out for a few months now so it should start showing up in the various 2 for $30 or 2 for $40 deals that Best Buy and CC run every now and then.[/quote]

As far as I know, the Blu-Ray release just came out last week. . .has it really been out longer than that?

[quote name='moonphrogg']As far as I know, the Blu-Ray release just came out last week. . .has it really been out longer than that?[/QUOTE]

Released 6/3/08

it was on "sale" for 25 bucks at target and walmart. I dont wanna spend more than 20 on it either tho.

[quote name='moonphrogg']As far as I know, the Blu-Ray release just came out last week. . .has it really been out longer than that?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I'm retarded. For some reason I read the thread title and posted a response about No Country for Old Men. I have no idea what I was thinking......

I'm with cleveland on this one, though. . .DVD prices have spoiled me. I'm having a hard time shelling out $20 for blu-rays. Ideal prices would be in the $15 range. I doubt that blu-ray will have mass market adoption until they start regularly hitting that price point.

[quote name='freakyzeeky']I drink your milkshake! :whistle2:x[/quote]

drink up cuz you can have all you want. the movie was booooooooring (except for the fire!):applause:

this movie was not worth it IMHO. Daniel day lewis is basically playing his BILL THE BUTCHER from Gangs of New York but without the funny until the "milkshake" part. There is no redemption in the movie and the whole point of the movie was "oil and greed are bad" which DUH! I kind of already knew. The whole movie was exposited in a way so daniel day lewis could have the milkshake scene in the end. NO WAY does Paul Dano's gospel preacher character go seeking Daniel Day Lewis's character for help in any logical way but he does just so DDL could go milkshake on his ass. and then open ending interpretation for oscar consideration. this movie had a good beginning but was just too long. good performances but they weren't going anywhere.

bread's done
Back