Any Deals on Wavebirds or Logitech PS2 or xbox controllers

erehwon

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
I was thinking of adding a wavebird or Logitech's wireless ps2 and xbox controllers to my Christmas wish list, since I'd heard they were really good. I've seen the wavebird for $30 at Game Crazy and I remember one being $24 on clearance at Kmart, though I don't know if it is still there. Any where cheaper?

The Logitech cordless controller is $30 at EB and $40 for the ps2 version. Anywhere cheaper for those? I'm doing the research for my parents to give them the best deals for the items on my list.

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Good call. This one is also not a funky color. In for one for my dad.[/QUOTE]
That's the one I was looking at. The only thing I was wondering was about that site. I'd never heard of them before.

i saw the logitech wireless action controller for $20 at compusa when it should be $40... i think it might be on cleareance but im not sure either that or it might be YMMV but i was sooo pissed to see it for $20 cuz i payed the $40 since i needed a new controller but hopefully you will find a good deal on a controller....

The special edition (EA white) of the Xbox wireless controller should be on sale at your local BestBuy. They should be $24.99 and with a GGC that brings it down to $20.00. At some BBs these have drop down even further, so check around.

Wait, how many versions of the PS2 are there? I have a 2 battery version that doesn't look like that, and apparently there is a 4 battery version?

[quote name='CocheseUGA']Wait, how many versions of the PS2 are there? I have a 2 battery version that doesn't look like that, and apparently there is a 4 battery version?[/quote]
There're 3 versions of this controller. The original 4 battery monster, which was actually larger. The nice 2 battery version, that was black and included rumble functionality.
And finally a version that was lighter*cheaper* and did not include the rumble feature. I bought all 3 versions, and the black one that usually retails for $39.99 is by far the best of the 3.

bread's done
Back