Any Deals on Xbox Live Gold Membership?

[quote name='Dynasty1756']Any good deals on XBL Gold Memberships? Either 3 or 12 months gold memberships..

I checked Toysrus but have found nothing? :cry:[/quote]

You know you could search the Video game Deals section right ?

They have one from buy.com for $38 I think - the google checkout ($10 for 1st time buyers) and you'll get it for $28 and did I mention is the 12+1 live cards. Hurry!

As the other poster mentioned, Buy.com is the best place to get a 12-month membership. Right now, they are $43, so GCO brings it down to $33 shipped. You aren't going to do much better than that, unless you find:

a) a Vision Gold Bundle at TRU for $40. They have been on clearance for like two months, though, so they are probably all gone.
b) "expired" cards on clearance somewhere. Some stores put membership and points cards on clearance when their redeem by date have passed. These, too, are probably gone.

As a last resort Amazon offers 12 months for 5$ cheaper than Microsoft with free shipping. The google checkout at buy.com is the cheapest deal. But anything is better than registering your card with MS and paying premium to them.

Don't know if you found what you're looking for.

I found 3 month + 400 points + wired headset box at KMART last night for $15/each. I picked up the only two they had.

There should be an official Xbox Live Gold Card /Microsoft Points Card thread. I swear there is a request like every day.

Went ahead and made one actually.

bread's done
Back