Any deals on Xbox Live points?

GohanX

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I swear I read a thread recently where someone was selling 4000 ms points cards for $35, but my search-fu is weak and I can't find it. Does anyone know about this or any other deals for points? I just got Rock Band 2, and I need points so I can grab some more songs.

There is a deal at Target where you get a 1600 pts card for free with the purchase of any xbox hardware. A $20 remote has been known to work with the coupon. Something to consider...

There is a thread on slickdeals, maybe on here too

ok here's a good one you guys will think is funny. You all know how large these physical cards are right?

I was looking for a good deal for 3x 1600 points cards for christmas gifts for my nephews. I figure I'll try bing, and I hit the first one that comes up. TheGreatGuys advertised free shipping and 5% cashback, also lowest price that beats amazon as well. I go through and proceed to add things to my cart and guess how much shipping is on these 3 cards.

3-5 Day Standard shipping : $29.44

Im also looking for a good deal on some points

I have a question too. I live in the US, a friend of mine in the UK just got a 360...want to get him some points. Can I purchase a US card and just give him the code from it? Or would I have to purchase a card from his country?

bread's done
Back