Any deals on Zune 120GB for around $150?

Sirusjr

CAG Veteran
I was hoping that as soon as the Zune HD was released, there would be various places that had the Zune 120 for sale at around $150 but I haven't seen any deals anywhere. In case I missed it please let me know if you find any. Thanks.

I've been looking also but haven't seen anything that low. The 120's are starting to dry up online. Newegg had them for $219 (and no tax!) until this past week and now they're gone. Amazon still has them for $210-215. I just ordered a red one and a Gears of War black one from Dell for $200 each. They don't have regular black anymore. Walmart has a bundle that's not too bad except I really just wanted the unit. Again only red, no black. You might see them on Woot for less eventually but who knows when and I didn't want to wait any more. I looked at a few B&M stores but it's like the Zune never existed at most of them.

Yeah I have given up finding them for any decent price new. I may just keep lurking on amazon until someone has a used one for about $150. I was tempted to snag the last one I saw for that price but it was from a first-time seller so I didn't want to grab it right away. I don't know if the 80s are worth buying used because it seems like they are going to be a bit older and I wouldn't know for sure that they are really in good condition.

[quote name='Sirusjr']Yeah I have given up finding them for any decent price new. I may just keep lurking on amazon until someone has a used one for about $150. I was tempted to snag the last one I saw for that price but it was from a first-time seller so I didn't want to grab it right away. I don't know if the 80s are worth buying used because it seems like they are going to be a bit older and I wouldn't know for sure that they are really in good condition.[/QUOTE]

Don't know if you still check this thread, but my Target had a 120gb on clearance for 160.xx, plus a ton of accessories.

[quote name='docvinh']Don't know if you still check this thread, but my Target had a 120gb on clearance for 160.xx, plus a ton of accessories.[/QUOTE]

Likewise; I picked up a 120GB for $160 at the Target down the street from work.

[quote name='docvinh']Don't know if you still check this thread, but my Target had a 120gb on clearance for 160.xx, plus a ton of accessories.[/QUOTE]
Sweet thanks! I will check it out!!

EDIT: Sigh none of my stores have any left. I must live in too populated an area. I wish I had known they were doing this clearance when they started :(

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back