Any deals to get Uncharted 1 for under $30?

plasmabeam

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
Probably gonna pick it up within the next few days. Any coupons or anything floating around that could save me a few bucks? I know my local Best Buy carries it, but I'd be willing to buy it anywhere.

Amazon has Uncharted 1 for $28 with FSSS. Won't save you much, but 2 bucks + (potentially) no tax is still something.

Brick and mortar wise, best advice I can offer is to check local non-gamestop used game stores. I was able to grab a copy of Uncharted for $20 a few days ago from one such local shop.

[quote name='knotfan123']lol...good luck buddy...elite titles dont usually go below 50 for a while[/QUOTE]
it's a greatest hits title...it's been $29.99 for a few months now, buddy.

The case on mine is in great shape(manual is in great shape too), but my copy of the game has surface scratches and a nick on the disc. I got it from a local game shop for $20 flat, so $25 shipped would be at my cost and at least someone else would get a chance to play this game.

i bought mine new along with R&C future for 40 bucks total (19.99 each) from blockbuster on clearance... you might see if they still have any new games...

goozex....if you havent checked it out yet you should you can get older games pretty quickly-its a trade site--ne way check it out this and goozex are my favorite gaming sites.

[quote name='blissskr']I just seen it the other day at Target for 14.99 non clearance in the game case but it maybe Ymmv.[/QUOTE]

One of the Targets a bit further from me had the clearance price placard($14.98) up but no copies of it to be found.

I checked 2 of my local targets but couldn't find it. I'm also trying to get a copy of this game. I don't mind if it's used as long as the game and case are in good condition.

I think he's saying he's a newbie.

As for GS having a 'deal' with the B2G1 and the game being $27 new or $25 used, if you can find it at Blockbuster(and about 3-5 of my local ones HAVE the game IN STOCK)you can get them to do a one night rental charge of $1.99 and then just pay the $19.99(plus tax) typical used price and you have the game for UNDER the GS used price.

If you don't see it out at your closest Blockbuster, just ask as they CAN and have searched their system for games I wanted to buy from their rental stock before.

bread's done
Back