Any experience with D_skins?

I used to have them on all my games. They worked pretty good with my PS2 but recently I took them all off because I didn't want to risk them with the next gen systems. Also depending on if you want them for all your games or not, they can get pricey. I think a set of like 5 was almost like $10 although I'm not 100% sure on that but it's around that area. Anyway if you don't want them for all your games I say go for it, and you just want to rotate some from game to game. Other wise if you have a lot of games and want them on all of them it will be costly.

they are cheap now you can get like 20 at toys r us for 5 ish bucks. i bought 20 but to no avail they didn't work in my 360 caused freezing and made funny noises come from the drive so i never bothered to try them w/ my other systems since it was so worthless on the 360 didn't want to risk wrecking anything.

[quote name='auralia']they are cheap now you can get like 20 at toys r us for 5 ish bucks. i bought 20 but to no avail they didn't work in my 360 caused freezing and made funny noises come from the drive so i never bothered to try them w/ my other systems since it was so worthless on the 360 didn't want to risk wrecking anything.[/QUOTE]

Oh really? I didn't know they got that cheap that is kind of cool. Ha ha I figured they weren't going to work right on the next gen systems, now I am glad I took them off.

Couldn't get my PS2 to consistently read games that had d_skins on them. I don't think I was doing anything wrong, but maybe it was just the PS2 - never tested it with any other systems/formats.

bread's done
Back