any fat 360 hdd deals?

kit352

CAGiversary!
My 20gig is getting overcrowded so im looking for a replacement oem one thats 60gigs or up. I checked ebay but im guessing most of those are fakes or chinese so im staying away from them. Any legit deals from good vendors?

Not sure about deals, I can never tell online if they mean its the real one or knock off, and the stores seem to have stopped carrying them, but I have one I'm selling if you're interested. PM sent.

Check your local sears (clearance YMMV), I was able to get a 60gb starter pack for $20, 60gb HDD, 3 moths of live, and a headset, best deal your gonna find our go to your local gamestop and pick up one used. They often have 20gb's on sale now and then.

I bought mine on ebay and it worked just fine. It's all the same thing, it's just that MSFT charges a fat premium for being official.

No some of the one's on ebay don't have the xbox 1 emulator, you can install ti yourself but alot of the time there are issues

Ill check a few sears on my way to work today but my hopes are low. Gamestop has used 120gigs for $50 bucks so i may grab one of those. I think they lend you the transfer games too.

[quote name='bfett9']You can get the starter pack for $50 on amazon, if you don't really need 120gbs, and want the xbox live
http://www.amazon.com/Xbox-360-60GB...EY/ref=sr_1_10?ie=UTF8&qid=1316218684&sr=8-10 [/QUOTE]
A couple Sears stores in my area were overloaded on these. I'm talking like 3-6 per store. I was gonna offer em up for folks on CAG who might've been unable to find them themselves, but they're gonna be a bitch to ship. Chances are I'd probably have just used one of the long flat rate medium Priority Mail boxes to ship em.

I had no luck looking at my local sears. I may grab that amazon deal or the gamestop used 120gig. I dont think its worth it to swap in a sata drive for me.

It's possible to make your own. You get a Western Digital Blue or Black series hard drive (20/60/120/250GB Only) and flash the appropriate firmware onto it, and then put it in an enclosure. You can use your current enclosure or buy one for less than $10 from eBay.

Takes a bit of know-how but there are guides for it if you care to search for them.

bread's done
Back