Any fellow thrift store shoppers..?

FunkMachineX

CAGiversary!
Anyone else here go to thrift stores lookin for a lucky find? Here's the best stuff i've found

Zelda for nes (golden one) $3
State of Emergency $20 (when it first came out)
Halo $5 (didn't have normal case, just cd)

(those were all from seatle..) I've had some other good ones, forgot them tho :(. Anyway I'm goin to san fransico wednesday, gonna stop by some thrift stores while i'm there praying for some gorgeous snes classics.

[quote name='trustcompany1013']is it just my area or do all thrift stores smell like used kitty litter? i cant stand going in them, not even if both of the olsen twins were giving out free backdoor input[/quote]

Exactly how could they give? :shock:
Is there something we don't know? :puke:

Some places are just too depressing.

OTOH, I stayed out of K-Mart for years for just that reason but when I finally ventured in recently they had an excellent selection of $10 and under games.

I go all the time but mine never really has any deals on game related stuff. When they do have NES games they write the price huge as hell on the front wiht a sharpie. I just stick with buying underwear there.

I found Final Fantasy 1 for Nes for two bucks with original packaging. So all you gamers that hate going to them...Im can understand completly....they're horrible places...the horror, the horror! I also found shining force 1 and 2 and Chrono Trigger at a salvation army.

Although I hadnt been in one for a while... I have found some nice deals in them, Including ... yes... Zelda for NES, the original FF for NES, and a slew of other well kept NES games... I think I paid 1.79 each... no tax

Also found my NES... 10
and Genesis... 10
:D

I always go to my local thrift stores with such high hopes 9 times out of 10 they are shot down but I still go and do get some occasional scores out of them. Most recently this includes Knuckles Choatix for $2 and starcraft 64 for $3

bread's done
Back