Any Forza Horizon deals?

True Kronic

CAG Newbie
Because I have such good luck, my day one Forza Horfizon disc decided to stop working right after I downloaded the season pass which was 70% off yesterday (which I bought for the Rally expansion). I've had it installed on my X360 slim hard drive since the day it came out, so it's barely spun....also take immaculate care of my stuff (there was no scratches before I tried various disc fixing tricks on the internet that didn't work - it looked brand new). Last played it a month ago, worked perfectly fine then and every time before it.

I have 150+ disc X360 games....obviously didn't try all of them but 5 or so and they all work perfect. Never had a single problem with my slim.

So.....guess I got a bad press of the disc or something...game still goes for $50 (it's like a Nintendo game and holds it's value somehow).

Any deals out there...ya I missed the 50% off games on demand yesterday....

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks alot....I'm in southern ON (so no London Drugs), but I can check out Target & Shoppers.

Also found out Microplay fixes disks (or at least they used to), so I can try that.

Will still buy a new copy if I can find one, tho. Gonna be interesting with the ice storm + holiday traffic.

bread's done
Back