Any Game or Preorder $39.99 or more, $7 off with code at Gamestop (Starcraft 2 $53)

CountChoculitis

CAGiversary!
Gamestop Daily Deal: Any game $39.99 or more (including Pre-Orders) use code LUCKY7 to get $7 off plus free shipping at Gamestop. Lasts until August 2nd. Works on New and Used games.

Starcraft 2 is $52.99 with code.

Battlefield Bad Company 2 is $32.99 new.

Halo: Reach Pre-Order is $52.99 plus $20 gift card for standard edition.

Coupon LUCKY7 - $7 off and free ground shipping on any title $39.99 or more. Not valid on consoles, console bundles, Special Editions, or gift cards. Other restrictions may apply. Expires August 2, 2010.

Link:
http://www.gamestop.com/gs/thedeal/?loc=homedeal

Last edited by a moderator:
I had thought about driving out today to get Skate 3 for $40. I saw this and saved $7 on it. Thanks for posting.

[quote name='Xellos2099']no go on lbp 2 collector edition.[/QUOTE]

Coupon LUCKY7 - $7 off and free ground shipping on any title $39.99 or more. Not valid on consoles, console bundles, Special Editions, or gift cards. Other restrictions may apply. Expires August 2, 2010.

Does not work on collectors editions.

Hmmm, I'm not too fond of the Halo series, but Reach does have my interest slightly piqued. That and I have about $40 GS credit to burn so I might end up biting on that. Thanks op.

Edit:
[quote name='ShockandAww']Decent deal to use if you want The Sly Collection.[/QUOTE]
OR, I could do this.

I completely forgot about this game too...to bad it come out in 2 months, though...

[quote name='ryushe']Hmmm, I'm not too fond of the Halo series, but Reach does have my interest slightly piqued. That and I have about $40 GS credit to burn so I might end up biting on that.[/QUOTE]

I'd go for Halo Reach, then you can decide if you want to use the $20 coupon on The Sly Collection.

Total cash spent that way would be about $38 or so for both games.

I went for the Sly Collection since I had a stackable $10 coupon. $25 total for it so not bad. I'll just get Reach from Amazon where I can stack coupons and get a nice discount on either Fable 3 or Black Ops which also come with $20 credits.

Finally caved on BBCS. I wanted to wait for $30, but hell, I'll pay the $3 extra to get it week two.

well, saves $2 more than the last pre-order I had for The Sly Collection, so I might as well do it again. thanks for the heads-up that this works on pre-orders

I have a lot of money on my Gamestop card. Can I use the card to make online purchases or is that only in store?

They could cancel preorders since the link clearly describes this deal as :
$7 off and free ground shipping on any in-stock title priced $39.99 or more!

What's Game Stop's history of cancelling invalid coupons in the past?

[quote name='Decker']They could cancel preorders since the link clearly describes this deal as :
$7 off and free ground shipping on any in-stock title priced $39.99 or more!

What's Game Stop's history of cancelling invalid coupons in the past?[/QUOTE]
Things like this usually aren't that big of a deal. They had a coupon code not too long ago that was $20 Off in-stock merchandise when you place an order of $80 or more that worked on pre-orders, and all of mine are still active.

EDIT: And I just sent some e-mails to Customer Service to see if they'd apply this code to those existing orders. I've got my fingers crossed. :D

Also, EXCELLENT opportunity to pick up Blazblue: Continuum Shift. It's brand new, a FANTASTIC fighting game, and it'd only cost you $33 with this.

Is the checkout down for anyone else? I get past confirming my info, hit next and get:

Our server was unable to process your request. Please try again.

If our server continues to be uncooperative, please send an email to [email protected].

[quote name='ShockandAww']Decent deal to use if you want The Sly Collection.[/QUOTE]

That's exactly what I used it for ;)

$34.61 for the Sly Collection after the code.

[quote name='Velo214']what 20off80 code? arent those expired already?[/QUOTE]

OT: Am I missing something? Your avatar is just full of :drool:.

/end immaturity

I sent five different e-mails for five different orders, and it seems I'll be getting the discount on two of them. Here are the e-mails I got:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting GameStop.com

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. A refund
request has been issued for your order in the amount of $7.

You should see the refund process within the next 3-5 business days,
depending upon your financial institutions credit policies.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to respond to this
e-mail.
Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting GameStop.com.

We apologize however in order to apply this discount to any other order,
this will need to be cancelled and replaced. Please note that the
coupon must be applied at the time of purchase in order to take
advantage of the offer.

If you have any other questions, please feel free to respond to this
email.
Strangely, it was the same customer rep that gave it to me the first two times that rejected me the last three. Given, she did say it was only a refund "request," so I don't know if I'll even really get the discounts for the first two orders. Still, if it works, it was definitely worth the $14 saved. :D Thanks, OP!

EDIT: Order history just updated- looks like I'll be getting Medal of Honor and Rock Band 3 for $42.55 each after tax. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back