Any Gamefly deals?

Diiz

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I think in order to avoid going broke this generation I am going to have to go back to renting. Anyone know any good Gamefly deals?

I think the main gripe some people have is in the time it takes for games to get delivered. I believe they're stationed in City of Industry, CA 20minutes away from Los Angeles. So it may take some time to get your game delivered to you. I live in LA so it doesn't take that long to get my game after returning it. In fact they have quick return so once the game gets scanned from the post office they should start sending you a new one. PM me if you want a coupon for a month free trial.

Unless you're within a stone's throw of their ship center (socal) it's going to take at least a week to get a game after you mail one back. It's also a bit expensive, even if they did ship quickly - which they don't.

Really, the abysmal turnaround between games is the biggest issue. If you're near their ship center, it shouldn't be too bad... I'm in Seattle and had to wait at least a week and a half between games. I'd get maybe 2 games per month, with the one-out plan ($15), and would only keep each for a couple days. It was ridiculous.

I live about an hour south of LA, so maybe I'll give them a try for a month and see how it goes. Thanks for the info guys!

Wow, I'm glad I read this. I was about to subscribe to Gamefly, on account of scoring a 360 the other day. Are there any other delivery sites that would get me games in a timely fashion?

bread's done
Back