Any good 1 person party rpgs?

Vampire Hunter D

CAGiversary!
Im lookin for a handheld rpg where its just your character and you dont have to worry about anyone else . I mean no having to lvl up or look after any other characters cept you. Kinda like in Shining Soul 2.

I just got my DS lite and the first game I'm playing is Castlevania: DoS and I have to say that I'm incredibly impressed. It's pretty easy to level up, but I find the bosses challenging. It's not as good as Symphony of the Night, but it's definately worthy of the Castlevania name.

An RPG where you don't level up? Is there such a beast? And why would it be classified as an RPG if there's no levelling?

i think he means not worry about leveling other characters, but then again you could question why you'd call it a "party" if you just want one character anyways.

Ah, ok. I re-read it and I see now what he meant. Guess I need more coffee! :D

Puzzle Quest only deals with your character. It's not a typical RPG, but it's a great game.

If you have an Xbox, in Fable you only have to level up your guy.

It's odd, every other RPG I've played in the last few years has a full party of side charactors that you level up. Just never noticed it before.

bread's done
Back