Any good Call fo Duty 5 pre-order deals?

[quote name='Bezerker']Stores are waiting until World at War fizzles out before they start doing the pre-order specials for COD 5.[/quote]

what do you mean fizzle out?

[quote name='Buzzman']what do you mean fizzle out?[/quote]

Well, World at War hasn't even come out, so its going to be a while before they start doing pre-orders for Call of Duty 5.

game-fanatix.com does automatic $5 off pre-orders. found them thru slickdeals, i recently posted an awesome day after thanksgiving sale they're having. gears 2 for $39, etc. hope this helps!
edit: last week they had COD5 (wii) for $39, but i think that's expired.

[quote name='Buzzman']Call of Duty 5 and World at War are the same thing[/quote]

Yep, just like GTA Vice City & GTA 4 are the same...

[quote name='Buzzman']Call of Duty 5 and World at War are the same thing[/quote]

Those are two different games. AFAIK there are no pre-order deals for COD 5 right now. Hold off about for about 10 months and there should be a deal.

[quote name='1brokegamer']game-fanatix.com does automatic $5 off pre-orders. found them thru slickdeals, i recently posted an awesome day after thanksgiving sale they're having. gears 2 for $39, etc. hope this helps!
edit: last week they had COD5 (wii) for $39, but i think that's expired.[/quote]

Where did you see the deal for Gears of War 2 $39? Can you provide a link to it on the game-fanatix.com website? Thanks!

[quote name='Pure Apathy']Those are two different games. AFAIK there are no pre-order deals for COD 5 right now. Hold off about for about 10 months and there should be a deal.[/quote]

Ohohohoho, no. It IS COD5, even if it isn't named as such. Just look at the Alien movies.

bread's done
Back