Any good deal on internal harddisk

aaf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I am looking to upgarde my PS3 to 500 gb

But I have no idea how much that will cost me .
How much that will cost ?
Any decent deal on HDD ?

From the prices I got from Newegg, roughly $99 for a 5400rpm drive or $129 for the 7200rpm.

- edit

I had a bunch of links up, but took them out since I don't remember if it violates any rules for the site. whichever search you're doing, make sure you search for 2.5 inch hard drives or laptop hard drives.

There wasn't a hard drive shortage due to flooding in Thailand a month ago. Prices have gone up, and they'll likely continue going up for a while.

[quote name='aaf']Thanx but I think it was around $60 month ago[/QUOTE]

The price of some HDD double since the Thailand Flood

[quote name='pitfallharry219']There wasn't a hard drive shortage due to flooding in Thailand a month ago. Prices have gone up, and they'll likely continue going up for a while.[/QUOTE]

So do we have any chance to see sale on it in BF .
I just wanna get it for normal price 

You most likely won't see a decrease in price until next year. There is enough stock around, but people are taking advantage and jacking up the prices until the situation in Thailand is over. If you have a Frys or a store that sells them, you can try going there and checking the in-store prices. You might get lucky.

[quote name='oddeye']You most likely won't see a decrease in price until next year. There is enough stock around, but people are taking advantage and jacking up the prices until the situation in Thailand is over. If you have a Frys or a store that sells them, you can try going there and checking the in-store prices. You might get lucky.[/QUOTE]

That is really sad.

Anyway thanx man for help

bread's done
Back