Any good deals @ brand new CC?

bhfgamer

CAGiversary!
Theres a new circuit city that opened nearby. I was wondering if u guys know what kinda deals they had at your circuit city when they just opened.

Hmm, if I were you, I'd just check it out. Even if somebody here did know of the deals they had when their CC's first opened, chances are it won't be the same at yours.

Whats the likelihood theyd have the $5 games? Even if they got em from other CC's, they probably only have games like All Star Baseball 2002

yeah..ive never been to an opening of a CC but maybe they will have some sort of deal going on!

[quote name='bhfgamer']Whats the likelihood theyd have the $5 games? Even if they got em from other CC's, they probably only have games like All Star Baseball 2002[/quote]

well i picked up alter echo for 5 bucks about 5 weeks ago so there is a slight chance, its not impossible for anything

[quote name='bhfgamer']none of you have been to a CC grand opening?[/quote]

Not me. CC's have been around in my area for a long time. Back then in college, I was looking for audio equipment vs. video games.

[quote name='bhfgamer']Whats the likelihood theyd have the $5 games? Even if they got em from other CC's, they probably only have games like All Star Baseball 2002[/quote]

Most stores still missed games that were supposed to go in the $4.99 bin. If you really search well, chances are you might find a game or 2 that is $4.99. About 3 weeks ago, I found Mad Dash Racing, Kinetica, Fur Fighters and Drome Racers all on the shelf at one store.

[quote name='YoshiFan1'][quote name='bhfgamer']Whats the likelihood theyd have the $5 games? Even if they got em from other CC's, they probably only have games like All Star Baseball 2002[/quote]

Most stores still missed games that were supposed to go in the $4.99 bin. If you really search well, chances are you might find a game or 2 that is $4.99. About 3 weeks ago, I found Mad Dash Racing, Kinetica, Fur Fighters and Drome Racers all on the shelf at one store.[/quote]

Wow, you mean nobody wanted those four classics? ;)

bread's done
Back