Any good deals for Dead Rising on 360?

If you don't mind getting it used, the Gamestop's 25% all 360 used games brings the price down to 37.50 before tax (even better if you have the edge/GS card)

[quote name='likeaphoenixignition']Do used games from Gamestop online come with case and manual?[/QUOTE]
it's a gamble (not worth taking imo); sometimes they do, sometimes they don't.

i'm also looking for a good deal on dead rising. i'd love to score it for around $30.

I'm buying this game tomorrow too, is my best bet gamestop?

I really want this game too, but it's a Capcom game going on 6 months old; a price drop is sure to come soon.

Price drops have to be coming on most of these games. I'm just going to wait until it's 39.99 or 29.99.

One of my biggest reasons for getting the 360 is that there are several games for $29.99.

I picked of Gears of War for $39.99 at target right after christmas so I would think other games would be on sale or drop soon.

I think I'm going to bite the bullet and buy this today, then I'll just PM if there is a price drop.

This sucks, it was out of stock at best buy, and at gamestop they gave me this BS about never even hearing of that 25% off used games deal, and by then I had lost the urge to pay 60 dollars for it.

I'm just going to wait for a price drop, it's sold over 1M copies and it's been out since august.

If I buy this online used, are the chances good that it will come with a manual and case? I've never bought a used game from gamestop.com

bread's done
Back