Any good deals on Gamecube systems?

S1lentTwo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Now that Gamecube has more than a few games that interest me, I'd like to buy one. Has anyone seen any good deals? I don't mind buying used or refurbished or whatever. The best I've seen is on ebgames.com, $70 pre-owned with one controller. Anybody know of a better deal?

My local Wal-Mart still had some of the Mario Kart with 2 controllers package on the shelf.

That is one awesome deal. I wish Sony would offer a game and 2 controllers with the PsTwo for $99.

In early January, Costco had a bundle with a GC 251 memory card and a controller for 69.97. That's when I got mine!

My FYE has them for $69.99 new. You might want to check there. that deals so go it makes me want to get another one for the hell of it

[quote name='Gurn13']In early January, Costco had a bundle with a GC 251 memory card and a controller for 69.97. That's when I got mine![/quote]

What color was the Gamecube you got? Was it only available in Indigo, or were there Black/ Platinum versions available as well?

[quote name='Gurn13']In early January, Costco had a bundle with a GC 251 memory card and a controller for 69.97. That's when I got mine![/quote]Wow, that's awesome. Do you know if it is YMMV and if the deal is still going on?

Bit of a bump. My local Wal-Mart (Normal, IL) still has quite a few Gamecube Holiday Bundles for those interested... $99.99

[quote name='joey12169']My FYE has them for $69.99 new. You might want to check there. that deals so go it makes me want to get another one for the hell of it[/quote]

yea you should check that deal out, however it's $70 after rebate. would be a steal if you can find the mk:dd+2 controllers bundle.

bread's done
Back