any good deals on gaming laptops?

i have roughly around $1000 to spend on a laptop. i would like for it to be able to play some new games out there though like battlefield 2 and whatnot. if not what would be the best laptop i can get for that price range? any help would be appreciated

[quote name='sexdrugsandrocknroll']i have roughly around $1000 to spend on a laptop. i would like for it to be able to play some new games out there though like battlefield 2 and whatnot. if not what would be the best laptop i can get for that price range? any help would be appreciated[/QUOTE]

$1000 for a gaming laptop isnt alot honestly. Plus with you being in Hawaii, deals are more scarce and shipping higher.

If you can find one that would play BF2, it wont play it very well. Id love to be proven wrong but Im afraid I wont be.

If you have to have a laptop, you ll need to sacrafice cutting edge gaming unless you can up your price range.

Watch bensbargains.net daily. Wait until Dell posts a GOOD deal on laptops which they do every now and then. Then ask those users on that site which is the better gaming laptop out of those listed on sale.

well maybe not a gaming laptop then, i was thinking about just getting a cheaper one that's has around 2 GHz, 512 MB RAM, around 60 GB harddrive, CD burner, DVD (any type if possible), WiFi, video/sound card (not necessary), and widescreen (if possible). I'm going to be looking everyday but if anyone happens to see a great deal pass it along to me. thanks

Juxtaposition of "Deal" and "gaming laptop" is an oxymoron.

Everything you just listed you can get from a Dell laptop during a $750 off $1500 deal that happens about every two weeks now. Check Fatwallet religiously.

http://www.circuitcity.com/ccd/productDetail.do?oid=126344&WT.mc_n=57&WT.mc_t=U&cm_ven=AFFILIATE%20MARKETING&cm_cat=BEFREE&cm_pla=DATAFEED->PRODUCTS&cm_ite=1%20PRODUCT

is that a good deal?

bread's done
Back