Any good deals on Logitech remotes?

norkusa

CAGiversary!
Feedback
22 (100%)
Fathers day is coming and I want to get my dad a nice 1-touch remote since the 3-remote setup we're using now is way to complicated for him. I used to have a Logitech 520 but I didn't like it (most times it'd only turn on half of the components and I'd have to turn on the rest manually).

I saw the Logitech 510 at Amazon but it looks too similar to the 520 I had. Are there any other deals Logitech remotes? The 670 looks nice but $90 is a bit more than what I want to spend:

http://www.amazon.com/Logitech-Harm...8?ie=UTF8&s=electronics&qid=1243555077&sr=1-8

Not really:
$45.99 + Shipping
TigerDirect has this Harmony 510 universal remote for $45.99. The remote controls up to 5 devices. Shipping is $6.99.

It seems the higher end Harmony's rarely go on sale.

I have a Harmony 676 I bought off of Amazon a few months ago. The wife prefers the Dish remote which controls everything we have so the Harmony never gets used. Drop me a message if you may be interested in it. BTW it was a factory refurb that I purchased.

^

Thanks crackr...if the remote was for me I'd probably buy it but since it's going to be a fathers day gift, I'd prefer to have a NIB remote.

Is there much of a difference between the Harmony 510 and 550's? I used to have the 520 but didn't like it much. I imagine the 510 would be a step down but is the 550 much of an improvement?

[quote name='h3llbring3r']Not really:
$45.99 + Shipping
TigerDirect has this Harmony 510 universal remote for $45.99. The remote controls up to 5 devices. Shipping is $6.99.

It seems the higher end Harmony's rarely go on sale.[/QUOTE]

I have this harmony and you really cant go wrong getting it at that price. I doubt you will need over 5 devices and that price is very good. I also think the 510 has a better range then the newer ones ive gotten to use.
smile4.gif

bread's done
Back