Any good deals on Sanyo Eneloops?

PyreStorm

CAG Veteran
I'm beggining to feel that I'm throwing away money when continuously replacing my batteries in my 360 controller. I don't want to buy those Microsoft recharge packs so I'm considering these Sanyo Eneloops.

http://www.circuitcity.com/ssm/Sanyo-Eneloop-Compact-Battery-Charger-GESMDR02TG3U/sem/rpsm/oid/159049/catOid/-12929/rpem/ccd/productDetail.do

I think these are more flexible than those standard controller battery packs since I'll be able to use them in other places when needed. However, I feel the $25 is too steep.

Any recommendations for a better deal?

If you go to your local Costco, they are selling an Eneloop kit that comes in this blue carry case. It's about 26 or 28 bucks, but you get 8 AA batteries, 4 AAA batteries, 2 C adapters, 2 D adapters, and the charger. I think it's a great deal.

[quote name='jling84']If you go to your local Costco, they are selling an Eneloop kit that comes in this blue carry case. It's about 26 or 28 bucks, but you get 8 AA batteries, 4 AAA batteries, 2 C adapters, 2 D adapters, and the charger. I think it's a great deal.[/quote]

Thanks a lot guys! That sounds like a great deal!! I'm definitely going to check out Costco!. :)

I hope your costco carries it! I'm actually going to get another kit or 2. I have WAY too many things that use AA and AAA batteries.

bread's done
Back