Any good deals on Taken Bluray?

[quote name='Josef368']The coupon is only good on regular priced items.[/quote]
It'll work on any DVD, I've used it a dozen times on new release DVD's.

It dropped to 25 at Amazon today. That's a pretty good price but I am still going to hold off for a better deal, I think.

FWIW the $3 coupon worked for me, it rang up as some type of General Mills promo coupon. Although that scan may get my vote as shadiest looking coupon scan of the year, lol.

[quote name='wolf party']FYE has it for $27.99, with a $7 rebate. Brining it down to $20.99. Not bad if you ask me.[/QUOTE]

Is that instore only? It doesn't show on FYE.com.

[quote name='bob330i']Is that instore only? It doesn't show on FYE.com.[/QUOTE]

That's the price in-store. Picked it up yesterday for around $23 after backstage pass and $3 off coupon.

[quote name='deadite76']That's the price in-store. Picked it up yesterday for around $23 after backstage pass and $3 off coupon.[/QUOTE]

I was more interested in the rebate form confirmation. Did a rebate form come out of the register? With the rebate, backstage pass and $3 off coupon, that makes to total about $16 using your numbers.

Reason I ask is that the nearest FYE is about 15 miles away. If there's no confirmation of the $7 rebate in store, I'm just going to go to FYE.com and use the 5off40 promo with some filler.

EDIT: Ok, I broke the cardinal rule, don't call...but I did. Confirmed that the rebate will print out at the register per the manager at the store I frequent. So it looks like that $16 price point is a go assuming they take the coupon and my BSP is still current.

Last edited by a moderator:
BJ's had it for $24 in store after their instant rebate. I used the $5 off coupon from their coupon magazine and walked out with Taken on blu-ray for $19.

I want to pick this up but from what people were telling me at work with out telling me much about it or how it ends I think I get the shocking part of this movie. is it
the father is connected to the kidnapers?
I still want to see but if that is the case and I know their is more because they let some of it slip I'm not really sure I want to see it or pick it up till it is down to about 15-20.

[quote name='sendme']I want to pick this up but from what people were telling me at work with out telling me much about it or how it ends I think I get the shocking part of this movie. is it
the father is connected to the kidnapers?
I still want to see but if that is the case and I know their is more because they let some of it slip I'm not really sure I want to see it or pick it up till it is down to about 15-20.[/QUOTE]

Lol. No.

This movie is just 1.5 hours of Liam Neeson whooping European Kidnapper ass.

bread's done
Back