Any good indie games out there?

TiKi2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
Anyone got any good recommendations for indie arcade games? I recently got "I MAED A GAM3 W1TH Z0MB1ES!!!1 " awesome game for 80 points. Some action type game preferably multiplayer.I don't like rpgs.

Decimation X3 is awesome, but perhaps not for everyone. Try the demo. 80 points and it has local multiplayer (up to 4 players), though I've only played it single player. I'd really like to get the chance to try it multiplayer - I imagine it would be fun. My kids aren't into these types of games, though.

Explosionade is awesome for $1! so is anything by Radiangames, my personal two favorites are Fluid and Crossfire(1 or 2), also both $1 I believe.

cthulu saves the world and breath of death VII are old style RPGs; both self-realizing and satires on the genre, very funny. BoDVII i think is 80 MSP but cthulu is 240 MSP which is like.. EHHHHH that is a lot.

1UP shooter is a schmup for 80 MSP i played its very decent. just yesterday i bought Aban Hawkin's & the 1000 SPIKES and its a platformer and very fun, prepare to die a lot.

[quote name='Guy Mockingdale']cthulu saves the world and breath of death VII are old style RPGs; both self-realizing and satires on the genre, very funny. BoDVII i think is 80 MSP but cthulu is 240 MSP which is like.. EHHHHH that is a lot.

1UP shooter is a schmup for 80 MSP i played its very decent. just yesterday i bought Aban Hawkin's & the 1000 SPIKES and its a platformer and very fun, prepare to die a lot.[/QUOTE]

I am going to get the 1000 Spikes game... Played the demo and had a great time. I love when games bring the pain lol.

[quote name='screwkick']Headshot 2[/QUOTE]

I 2nd that...

Have you tried the sequel "Headshot Z"? I just played it over at a friends house and I will be picking it up once I get some points. Great version of Headshot with a zombie twist and the difficulty is much higher.

[quote name='limelight022']SHOOT1UP
Weapon of Choice
Impossible Game
Explosionade[/QUOTE]

big fan of Mommy's Best Games eh? I bought all their games without demoing them cause I knew Nathan of MBG growing up

shoot1up is probably my favorite

bread's done
Back