Any good MMORPG's without the Point and Click system?

lnguyen831

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I'm not a big fan of the WOW Point and Click system, I enjoy real-time fighting such as Phantasy Star Online.

Are there any good MMORPG's with real-time fighting? Whether it's free or you have to pay I don't care.

Planetside, it's free up to battle rank 6. It's kinda like an RPG in that you get a certain amount of cert pts depending on your rank to spend on weapons or ships and you get experience for kills etc.

If you like first person shooters and rpgs, you will like it.

[quote name='dastly75']Planetside, it's free up to battle rank 6. It's kinda like an RPG in that you get a certain amount of cert pts depending on your rank to spend on weapons or ships and you get experience for kills etc.

If you like first person shooters and rpgs, you will like it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, but I was actually looking for a non-FPS one.

Hey, there are a lot of people playing this game here. Its not a point and click, you can use your number pad to move. Also, its free from Monday-Fri, and $30 a year to play every other times.

www.realmud.com

Runescape? It has point/click, but I found it fun... when I was in 7th grade. Haven't played since then, so I wouldn't know how it is now. If you don't like that, there's a sweet game called ROSE (Rush On Seven Episodes), which is cartoonish-anime style, but very fun. Controls can be configured. It has massive lands, and it has 7 differnet planets, so 7 x massive lands = never ending fun. I believe it is cheaper than WoW, and I prefer it to WoW. You can become the ultimate ruler of a planet by doing some major quest thing. And you get castle-smashing robots, and cars, and... O! How enjoyful it was!

www.roseon.com

bread's done
Back