any good psp deals? mmercer13 look at my questions!

No, because Sony hates you and thinks you should just get another job for their hardware rather than them price them better.

""I'm aware that with all these technologies, the PS3 can't be offered at a price that's targeted towards households. I think everyone can still buy it if they wanted to,""

Seriously tho, no, there were never any really good deals other than trading in and what not. PSP is $$$. And getting a hold of a 1.5 wont be easy to do on the cheap.

I found this on techbargains.com: "Overstock.com has the new Sony PSP Portable Game Console Value Pack $248.99 - 10% Coupon (Exp 7/29 2pm ET) = $224.09, $1 shipping. Tax in UT "

You could use the coupon ona DS to make it $148.99 - 10% = $134. (also taken from techbargains.com, i'm lazy at math ;p)

Well, there was an overstock deal a little ways back, but they are gone now. If you had been lucky enough to live near an accomodating Alco 2 weeks back you could have gotten one for $150.

i am but i have a couple of questions

1) any good deals if a CAG wins? free shipping or half the cost of shipping. since we are a community here we also like to help eachother out. it's not mandatory of course just wondering

2) in the picture with the psp box is that the psp? it looks weird it might just be the picture?

3) what verision of firmware is the psp?

4) not a question but letting you know i just bid 50.00

5)whats the reserve on it?

Software version 1.5. I took about 20 pics of the PSP and couldn't get a really good one. So it's just a weird pic. I could do 8.00 for shipping, does that sound fair. I know some people frown on it but I'm willing to shut it down early too. I hate getting rid of it but with a kid now I just don't have the time I thought I'd have to play it. I sold my PS2 on there yesterday. Reserve is $225.00.
Thanks for the bid.

bread's done
Back