Any ideas about Wiis for this weekend?

jacobsen1

CAG Veteran
I'm sure I'm not the only one looking... I see that they're not in the CC, BB or Target ads above. Anyone know if they're at TrU, Walmart, FYE or any of those?

Everyone in my office knows I have one so they're all asking me where to get one for Xmas...:roll:

Thanks

Word was that BB was going to have some on Sunday 12/23 to try and minimize scalping, but I think it may have been false. Worth a shot on Sunday though.

Instead, you should tell your coworkers they are freakin idiots since they didnt get them last week when every single retailer had them.

Some walmarts will have some when they opne on the 24th. Howeve, it not going to be many. It will be the most popular wal-mart in the area. Out of the 5 Wal-marts that are a hour away from me only 1 is going to have it.

thanks for moving this...

And yeah, tell me about the wrong time... Last weekend every sunday ad I looked in had them. Not sure how bad the wait times where, but at least if you put your time in you had a great shot at getting one. Now a week before Xmas, not even, and people are thinking they'll get the hottest toy?

Idiots.

But I figured I'd ask you guys since you're all knowing.

[quote name='wyy12']Pray.
[/quote]

:rofl:

dude. wiialerts.com is the best! i actually signed up for it back around thanksgiving. i got a few wiis from amazon for the family! (no i am not spam either). the past week they've been selling on amazon like nuts! they're pretty much the best site, ive tried wiitracker.com, they're pretty good too except a couple of their links were inaccurate. cant remember which one though...

If your in the new york city area you can goto the nintendo world store on any given day and get one but you need to be there early. Just like you would at BB,CC etc. Not sure where your from but thought i'd share the info.

My local BB (Downers Grove, IL) had 3 stacks of them each about 6 feet high. Also the TRU next door had Wii's.

bread's done
Back