Any Interest in a Sega NOMAD Bundle?

snakeeyez101

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
***SOLD***

I have For Sale (or for trade towards a PsP or maybe something else.......) a Sega Nomad Bundle, which includes

- 1 Sega Nomad (Plays Genesis Games) in Very Good cosmetical condition, only real flaw is a small hole on the underside of the Nomad, which does not effect anything.(Pictured Below)
- 1 Rechargeable Nomad Battery Pack w/ Box (Major Flaw about the Nomad was it ate through 6 AA batteries in about 2 hours), but with the battery pack you can play around 6 hours with a charge.
- 1 Sega Genesis Controller - Nomad has a 2 Player Port so 2 people can play off the unit.
- 1 RF Adapter to hook the NOMAD up to any T.V
- 1 AC Adapter to either play the NOMAD near an outlet, or to charge the battery pack.

Games
- Maximum Carnage - CIB
- Golden Axe - Box
- Shaq Fu - Box
- Pitfall: The Mayan Adventure - CIB
- Tecmo Super Bowl - CIB
- Beavis & Butthead - Box
- Super Street Fighter 2 - CIB
- Batman Forever - Box
- Rocket Knight Adventures - Box
- Road Rash
- Hard Drivin'
- Mighty Morphin 'Power Rangers : The Movie
- X-Men

Pictures
SnakeEyez101

SnakeEyez101

SnakeEyez101

SnakeEyez101

Looking for around 80$ Shipped (lower if you live in the midwest) for the whole bundle. Not really interested in splitting it up.

I don't have a genesis atm o_O , so really I'm only looking to get rid of it as a bundle. And If I did split it without the games / rf adapter / controller I'd still want like 65$ for it (because I know the bundled games are crappy 0.o)

Anyway to bundle the following:
-1 Rechargeable Nomad Battery Pack w/ Box
- 1 Sega Genesis Controller

If so, let me know, I'm interested...

Just the Battery Pack & a Controller?

Without the battery pack the only way to power the system would be the Ac Adaptor.... thus not making it portable. =(

bread's done
Back