Any interested in Mazes of Fate GBA?

Teremei

CAGiversary!
I have the opportunity to buy a case of these. But since I have to buy so much. I want to see if anyone is interested. It's a recently released oscure 1st person RPG by a small company. If I can get a half dozen people here interested, I might buy it. The only other places I can find it is on azon and on ebay.

www.mazesoffate.com

my price, $28 shipped, first class shipping.

[quote name='doc005']hmm looks kinda of a weird game. $28 is a little too high. I would rather buy it for about $24 shipped at CD universe using $10 of $30 Google Checkout

http://www.cduniverse.com/search/xx/games/pid/7281266/a/Mazes+Of+Fate.htm

If you lower the price to $18 I might consider it.[/QUOTE]

I hope you're not trying to be rude, but that is way below my price. At any rate, I do not need to order it any more since you've just told me about this nice cheap deal.

i doubt you would of found 6 people willing to buy it for 28 bucks. Its not the price was too high it was just that not much is known about this game and few would want to risk that much money on a ify game.

[quote name='slidecage']i doubt you would of found 6 people willing to buy it for 28 bucks. Its not the price was too high it was just that not much is known about this game and few would want to risk that much money on a ify game.[/QUOTE]

That's why I don't want to be accountable for 48 copies!! Not only that but if you can get such great deals with google checkout (i've never heard about this until recently) then why bother?

Well doc05. You could get Mazes of Fate for $24 shipped at CDuniverse. As long as you don't give a fuck if your copy is damaged. I recieved mine today and it was squashed on the top and bottom. Looks like I'll be ordering these in bulk after all.

Nothing else to update, just wanted to say that.

bread's done
Back