Any known deals or anyone here selling Uncharted Drake's Fortune

Best Buy does have that pre-order any title and get $10 off any $29.99 or up game in next week's ad. Problem is I've never seen the game in any Best Buy stores around here. Good luck.

[quote name='thelonepig']Fred Meyer/Smith's Marketplace has it on clearance right now for $19.95.[/QUOTE]

Can I get a link? I would also love to have this game!

[quote name='ThePoliceAreOutside']Can I get a link? I would also love to have this game![/QUOTE]

www.smithsfoodanddrug.com for store locations.

If you're East Coast, good luck. Smith's is owned by Kroger now, but I don't know if Kroger has a similar marketplace.

looking for a copy as well, sorry didnt mean to hijack your thread, but figure it would better than creating my own thread.

You might want to keep an eye on Target. They haven't restocked the game yet but many cags (myself included) have noticed a shelf tag in the display case for Uncharted at $14.98. That price is the last known price when they were clearanced out months ago.

The price might be a mistake that they will usually fix shortly after. The same thing happened with Ratchet & Clank :ps3: and (if I'm not mistaken) GT5:prologue :ps3: when they were restocked after being clearanced.

the best deal i've seen so far is on amazon for 27.99 - 10% eca + free shipping which is $25.20

i might pull the trigger if i can't find a used copy for less than 20 shipped

Personally I've also been jonesing for a chance to play this game for ages. My thoughts on the pricing are that it will probably hit the 20 dollar sweet spot everywhere a couple months /after/ the sequel is out.

Right now there are probably a number of gamers out there who are snapping up the first one, so they can play the second one. People like us, I'm afraid. Price demand blah blah blah.

I'm holding out for Target to get the restock in and keep the price at $14.98 (at least for a day or two) before they realize it.

bread's done
Back