Any laptops on sale for $250 or under?

Good luck getting a refurb'd laptop for under $250 at all. Usually, MMOs demand some decent video on them. If we're talking anything like TERA, Aion, Team Fortress 2, or anything that looks pretty, a laptop that does this decently and is refurb'd is at least $500 (I've seen some ASUS ultrabooks on Newegg that were $500 around the holidays).

Thanks guys, but I found a few open-box laptops at bestbuy. Got a Samsung laptop with a quad core and decent storage for around 250. :D
And a shitty hard drive, I bet. I do computer repairs for a business. Maxtor and Samsung drives are the lowest quality drives I have ever worked with. Hitachi is a mixed bag, and Seagate's work too hard for their own low price. Western Digital drives are the best I have worked with, even though they are not perfect.

Just beware if your OS starts having huge lag or starts crashing.

And a shitty hard drive, I bet. I do computer repairs for a business. Maxtor and Samsung drives are the lowest quality drives I have ever worked with. Hitachi is a mixed bag, and Seagate's work too hard for their own low price. Western Digital drives are the best I have worked with, even though they are not perfect.

Just beware if your OS starts having huge lag or starts crashing.
Will do! Thanks for the info! :D

I know you've already purchased an open box one, which I personally don't recommend having worked at Best Buy, but this one IMO is kind of hard to pass up for the price if you have the money.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/toshiba-satellite-17-3-laptop-8gb-memory-750gb-hard-drive-satin-black/3041306.p?id=1219086350875&skuId=3041306&cmp=RMX&ky=2l7iu7WW6y6G6zeAAu6zdTxvwgJl1CVQt
Not bad. Screen size is good, quad core is pretty sweet, nice memory and storage, overall it is a nice laptop. But hopefully this laptop doesn't have a battery issue like my to Toshiba. I read online that some other Toshiba models are having battery issues, and hope that the problem has been resolved already.

bread's done
Back