Any locations that will still sell ps4 games for 59?

Costco's prices are all $59 with the exception of Infamous. It seems like the price hike is on a per-product basis, as upcoming titles like The Order and Destiny are still at $59.

videogameplus

and they've said on twitter that they won't be increasing their prices. Even if they charge 4.99$ for shipping on some items, I'd rather pay 65$ for that than 65$ to ebgames.
I call bs on the "they won't be increasing their prices". Ragnarok Odyssey Ace is $44.99 on their site.

Last edited by a moderator:
I call bs on the "they won't be increasing their prices". Ragnarok Odyssey Ace is $44.99 on their site.
I wouldn't know about that as I do not own a vita, but they did mention that 59,99$ games wouldn't see a price increase (said it again for Second Son).

Also, they are the only canadian store (that I know of) selling Yoshi's New Island for 40$, so up to this point, I do trust them.

Newegg.ca has most of their PS4 games at $59.99. Shipping is free, from what I can tell, or you should be able to price match at Best Buy or Future Shop pretty easily. 

You can buy digital copies off the playstation store for 59.99.  

EDIT, with the exception of Infamous Second Son.  Seems like Sony is forcing a 69.99 price tag on that for some stupid reason.  Totally a ripoff, I mean, I enjoyed the game, but honestly, at best, it should be 49.99.  

Glad I pre-ordered it through that Futureshop promo last year in june for a nice 34.99. 

You can buy digital copies off the playstation store for 59.99.

EDIT, with the exception of Infamous Second Son. Seems like Sony is forcing a 69.99 price tag on that for some stupid reason. Totally a ripoff, I mean, I enjoyed the game, but honestly, at best, it should be 49.99.

Glad I pre-ordered it through that Futureshop promo last year in june for a nice 34.99.
It looks like they've actually RAISED the price on inFamous. I picked it up for $59.99 when it launched on the PSN.

bread's done
Back