Any me3 collectors edition deals for the 360?

kit352

CAGiversary!
Im going to pre-order the collectors edition and was just checking to see if anyone knew of any deals for it. I know amazon is selling the regular edition at a deep discount but not so for the collectors one. i think the $80 bucks for it is fair but i dont want to miss any deals. I also dont want to try to hold out till after it releases and not being able to find it.

Bioware sent out a email saying they are cutting off CE pre-orders soon... so don't wait too long.. i have seen NO deals on the CE copy of the game... sorry.

Ya i got that email too. Its whats got me worried. Im probably just gonna have to bite the bullet and preorder.

Best Buy had it on sale for $69.99 several months ago, but that's the only deal that anyone's offered AFAIK. Probably not going to be anything else if it hasn't happened by now.

It's $70 on Overstock, does anyone know if they handle pre-orders well? I don't want to order it and then have them tell me they didn't have enough to fill the pre-orders after it's too late.

Edit: Just ordered it on Overstock, said they only had 6 copies left when I ordered, so if anyone wants it at that price they should jump on it real soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Rollett']Bioware sent out a email saying they are cutting off CE pre-orders soon... so don't wait too long.. i have seen NO deals on the CE copy of the game... sorry.[/QUOTE]

what he said

I went ahead and preordered from Amazon .99 Release date delivery
Had some credit to burn
Thanks everybody on the heads up about cutting preorders i never would of thought with a March due date i would need to preorder over a month early.

I ended up ordering from overstock. $73 shipped isnt to bad. only 3 left as well. When i was poking around looking for a deal it does infact look like they will be stopping preorders very soon. Even those shady animals at gamestop got a message about not taking anymore preorders in the near future. I have a feeling this is gonna be one of those rare ubber expensive collectors editions simply for the fact that they are going to limit its quantity.

[quote name='kk012']Which version is better? Xbox360 or PS3?[/QUOTE]

In my opinion the Xbox 360 version for multi-platform titles seem to look and/or run better. Though no one will know untill they do comparison tests.

This pre-order cutoff is very troubling for me, I have to make a decision soon it looks like. ME series has been epic, I really don't want to miss this version.

I dont know. By all of my inquiries and what ive seen posted it looks like it may actually be limited enough to have to stop taking preorders. Im sure some of the non-preorder stores will have a bunch at release but as far as actually being able to get one for sure it may get rough without an actual preorder. Ive heard 15,000 but i base that on nothing. Alot of people are basing the numbers not on the game but on whats included in it. I guess the art book or whatever it is in it wasnt made in very high numbers and once that runs out thats it for the set.
Im glad ive preordered just to be sure i get one. Of course it could end up like halo reach and im still able to walk into any store and get one for cheap.

buzz over at the bioware forums is they are no longer taking preorders themselves and have advised retailers to stop shortly. Some eb/gs stores have stopped taking them as well. Order now or lose out. me2 anyone?

I would pre-order from amazon for the CE. Try to get it to show up in your quick picks/gold box and you will get 5% off. Use a Chase Freedom cashback credit card and you could get another 5% off. Possible total of $8 back.

You can also cancel anytime with an amazon preorder.

Glad I read this thread. I had been putting off pre-ordering even though I had the Amazon credit to cover it. Went ahead and pulled the trigger.

Ordered from Origin Store last night. Couldn't miss out. Plus getting it from there you get all launch dlc content. Also recieved a code for 20% any order $49.99 or more. Can't use toward pre-orders unfortunately, but might be good for you guys.

bread's done
Back