Any Mii Pros Here? I Would Like Some Help Or Advice

tipp007

CAG Veteran
hello all, i was just wondering are there any mii professionals out there. i heard that you can get celebrity mii's and stuff like that downloaded or something and i would like to do this. does anyone know how if possible?

actually - the poster above is quasi-right as in that by it's original intent you are supposed to only trade them via your people in the friends list - the Mii's will travel to friends on your list etc. provided you envoked this setting.

HOWEVER - there is already some 'hackery' in the works to allow you to simply download the Mii's posted by others. For this project pls. refer to http://www.wiimodwii.com/miis/

Good luck

REWN

So far I've made a couple that I think are really good. I've got a Steven Seagal, Bobby Bowden, Marcus Fenix, Charles Bronson, Mister T, and a couple of the guys from Entourage. I'm really enjoying making these things.

[quote name='chair_home']I like this site better: www.miiplaza.net [/quote]

There's a lot of good material on that site! Unfortunately, I didn't see that it gave out "directions" as to how to replicate those Mii characters yourself. It appears as though you need to exercise a hack in order to upload binary files to your remote - That is, unless you set up the creator as a "friend", and ask him/her to send them to you!

bread's done
Back