Any money in back issues magazines?

m0rningbreakfast

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
My bookshelf is getting full from all of the freebie magazine deals posted on here, FatWallet, etc.

Think it'd be worth it to try and bundle them and try to ebay, or am I better off recycling them or donating them to the public library?

[quote name='m0rningbreakfast']My bookshelf is getting full from all of the freebie magazine deals posted on here, FatWallet, etc.

Think it'd be worth it to try and bundle them and try to ebay, or am I better off recycling them or donating them to the public library?[/quote]

Old (Like Pre-PSOne) EGM's have some value, as do NES era Nintendo Powers, beyond taht though, there's not much, and they are costly to ship since they weigh so much in bulk.

Magazines have always been somewhat of a quandry for me. I really do not wish to throw them in the garbage, as I may one day wish to read them again, and I do kind of regret not having me NES and SNES era magazines anymore. At the same time though, they take up a lot of space, and I'm not really doing anything with them at the moment. I mostly just toss them out now, but I do hold onto a few.

[quote name='spmahn']Old (Like Pre-PSOne) EGM's have some value, as do NES era Nintendo Powers, beyond taht though, there's not much, and they are costly to ship since they weigh so much in bulk.

Magazines have always been somewhat of a quandry for me. I really do not wish to throw them in the garbage, as I may one day wish to read them again, and I do kind of regret not having me NES and SNES era magazines anymore. At the same time though, they take up a lot of space, and I'm not really doing anything with them at the moment. I mostly just toss them out now, but I do hold onto a few.[/quote]

I have that same problem. I finally broke down a couple of days ago and got rid of some. I invested in a couple of Rubbermaid storage containers to store them in. One for old mags, one for new. I've gotten so many free subs from here and other forums that I'm literally recieving around 15 magazines a month, which is way more than I have time to read. I always read them eventually, though.

I have thousands (yes, thousands) of gaming magazines sitting in boxes and on shelves in my room. I can't seem to find anyone wanting them. Pretty sure one of these days I'm going to just recycle most of them, and give any of the newer ones to the local library.

bread's done
Back