any of you ever heard of lizcamp2 on ebay?

tyecko

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
Hi I may have a potential problem with a user named lizcamp2 and I'm wondering if any of you have dealed with her or know if she is shady. I ordered a copy of Shenmue on June 30th and paid right after I won the item, and then the next day I left her feedback. I checked back a few days for feedback from her but nothing, also I had gotten no email saying that she had shipped or was planning to. So I emailed her and asked if she knew if it had shipped because it had been 8 days and i hadn't even heard anything from her about it. I got an email back that just said Be patient, I only send out items once a week and I shipped it delivery confirmed. So I was thinking then why doesn't it say anything about her shipping methods under her products? So I emailed her back asking if I can please have the conformation # to check because it had now been 9 days and still hadn't seen the game. I got a rude email back saying leave me negative feedback if you want, I dont care. I'm on vacation, I don't have time to answer any more of your email's, this is my business. I shipped it confirmed and that's all that matters. So I waited another day which was today and it's been 10 days now and still no sight of it. So I sent 1 last email today saying can I have the conformation # please? Why did you pay for it if you don't tell me the #? And I finally got an e-mail back that said this, and this is exactly how it was said. "patience.i am out of town.just give me your full address again and ill see if i can pul it.thanks. " And that's all. What do I do? I want the game but I'm not sure if I should be trying to get my money back somehow or just keep playing the waiting game.

Well, you should be a little more patient. Depending on how she shipped it out sometimes it takes 1-2 weeks but her emails certainly sound like she's not user-friendly. I would wait a couple more days and then send a complaint to ebay and try and get your money back. Good luck

I think you have 30 days to dispute PayPal transactions.

Unfortunately you already left positive feedback. You're supposed to wait until you receive the items before leaving feedback. Positive feedback indicates that the transaction was completed to your satisfaction.

Since you didn't post a link to the auction, what is her feedback like already. If she's has a good amount of positives and no negatives, you should be fine, patience is a virtue. Also if it makes you feel better, I don't bring work with me on vacation either, so if she doesn't have the DC# in front of her, it's understandable.

for future reference, this goes in the auctions forum.

Her feedback is quite good. 136 positive in last month, 4 neutral, 4 negative. The neutrals all say to have patience and the negatives seem to be people that got antsy and left negatives. I doubt that she would try to screw you out of the $8.95.

It definitely sounds like she needs better communication skills, but if she really sends only once a week -- you will probably be okay.

I hope you get it!

WTF? What is it with you kids and patience? Snail mail takes time. I've waited a month for stuff to show up.

If you won on June 30th, she's had a little over a week to get it to you. 8-12 days is NORMAL. You shouldn't even think about worrying until maybe the 15th.

And hit that enter/return key once in a while.

The main thing that worries me is that you already gave her positive feedback without even GETTING THE ITEM. That is like setting yourself up to be screwed. You better not do that all the time, and from now on, NEVER do that.

Ok, I don't see what my grammar has to do with this. And it's not just that it isn't here, it's that she never sent anything to say that she even sent it out or was going to soon and still refuses to send me the delivery conformation # even after she says she got it. But thanks a lot for the help, if I want to be critiqued I'll ask next time.

Welcome to CAG, where we'll critique you when we damn well please.

And for the record, I only get shipping emails maybe 20% of the time off eBay.

[quote name='PsyClerk']WTF? What is it with you kids and patience? Snail mail takes time. I've waited a month for stuff to show up.

If you won on June 30th, she's had a little over a week to get it to you. 8-12 days is NORMAL. You shouldn't even think about worrying until maybe the 15th.
[/quote]

if i had a nickel every time i said that...but saying that makes me feel so old, you kids? oh well, a little off topic sorry, but its just i posted the exact same first sentence in some1 elses similar thread. EXACT. word by word.

to OP give a few more days, u should be able to tell if she is trust worthy or not by her feedbacks ne ways.

[quote name='tyecko']Well they should do it more often then.[/quote]

I think it should be reqiured to send a shipping email (saying how and when shipped) as a seller. As a buyer I think it should be required to send a payment email saying how you are paying and where to ship it at.
I usally wait 30 days to file non paying bidder and leave neg fb. one time it was like the 25,6,or 7th day and I was going to leave neg fb but then the mail came and I got the money order that day.

bread's done
Back