Any online high school student directories?

badmrfrosty20

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Tengo una problema grande.

On Saturday, a girl I met at a High school gave me her number, but me, being the oblivious idiot that I am, lost it. I don't know her number, but I know her name, school, and grade. Is there any place where I can find her number with that info?

duh, hang out by the school she goes to and then sneak into the student files when no one is looking. Be sure to wear a mask like the Lone Ranger or Robin so no one can ID you... if that doesn't work you could always follow her home one day and see where she lives then check the white pages. It's so obvious it kills me.

[quote name='greydemise']if u remember her last name ...u can look her family up on google..it might take awhile..but u cna do it!! GO FOR THE GOLD!![/quote]

or simply in an online phonebook?

[quote name='badmrfrosty20']Hmmm...tried all of these so far. None have worked. I'll try going to her school tomorrow and picking up a student directory.[/quote]

Somehow that seems really.... weird to me. Creepy too.
She better be the best thing ever for all that trouble.

Yeah, this sounds creepy as hell, so I'm going to walk away from my computer now and pretend like I never read this.

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='dnt_h8me2']Pedophyle Alert!![/quote]

Pedophile ... if you're going to call us out you should at least spell it right :wink:[/quote]

and he says it like its a bad thing :twisted:

[quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='dnt_h8me2']Pedophyle Alert!![/quote]

Pedophile ... if you're going to call us out you should at least spell it right :wink:[/quote]

and he says it like its a bad thing :twisted:[/quote]

A boy and a pedophile are out at night, walking towards the forest.

The boy says, "It's dark! I don't like it! I'm scared!"

The pedophile says, "You're scared?! I've got to walk back out of here on my own!"

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='dnt_h8me2']Pedophyle Alert!![/quote]

The pedophile says, "You're scared?! I've got to walk back out of here on my own!"[/quote]

That is just to sick :puke:

[quote name='zionoverfire'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='dcfox'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='dnt_h8me2']Pedophyle Alert!![/quote]

The pedophile says, "You're scared?! I've got to walk back out of here on my own!"[/quote]

That is just to sick :puke:[/quote]

I've got more ... :twisted:

A dirty old man pulls up in his car beside a little boy.

Holding a bag full of sweets, he says, "Hey kid, if I give you a piece of candy, will you come in my car?"

The little boy replies, "Hell mister, give me the whole bag and I'll come in your mouth!"
What kind of file do you need to turn a 15mm hole into a 40mm hole?
A pedophile.
A boy comes home from school and his mother asks him what he did in school today. "I had sex with my teacher!" the boy relied.

"YOU WHAT?" the mother screamed. "You just wait until your father gets home, young man! Now get upstairs to your room!"

Later that evening the father comes home and is told about his sons escapades at school that day. He goes into his sons room and puts his arm around the boy. "Son", he says, "I suppose I should be mad at you but I just can't help but be proud of you. I mean, what I wouldn't have given to do that at your age! In fact, I'm so proud I'm going to buy you a new bike! How's that?"

The boy replies, "Gee, thanks anyway Dad but my ass is still kind of sore from school."
A man is taking a shower with his 6 year old daughter when she asks, "Daddy, what's that between your legs?"

"That's a Penis, honey."

"When am I going to get one of those?" she asked, innocently.

"As soon as Mommy goes to the Mall."

A kid goes up to his father and says, "Hey, Pop, know how old I am today?"

His father says, "No...how old?"

He says, "I'm eleven!"

He goes into the kitchen and says to his grandmother, "Hey, Grandma, know how old I am today?"

She says, "Come closer..."

She unzips his jeans and reaches her thin, spotted arm down into his underwear.

She fondles his genitals for a few minutes and then she says, "You're eleven."

He says, "How could you tell?"

She says, "I heard you tell your father."

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Ledhed']In case anyone is curious, crymnl and I are pulling these from here.[/quote]

This is true, though I did already know these jokes. :oops:[/quote]

As did I. :oops: :( :cry: :| :) :eek: :D :mrgreen:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Ledhed']In case anyone is curious, crymnl and I are pulling these from here.[/quote]

This is true, though I did already know these jokes. :oops:[/quote]

As did I. :oops: :( :cry: :| :) :eek: :D :mrgreen:[/quote]

:rofl:

Where's dc when you need him? I'm sure he could contribute here. :lol:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']What do you do after you rape a 12 year old deaf, dumb, and blind girl?
Break her fingers so she cant tell her mom.[/quote]

Scratch that. Yours tops mine.

... we're going to Hell. I just know it.

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']What do you do after you rape a 12 year old deaf, dumb, and blind girl?
Break her fingers so she cant tell her mom.[/quote]

Scratch that. Yours tops mine.

... we're going to Hell. I just know it.[/quote]

If there is a hell I'll see you there. :twisted:

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']If there is a hell I'll see you there. :twisted:[/quote]

That's the second time in a week that you've quoted that song. :lol:

[quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']If there is a hell I'll see you there. :twisted:[/quote]

That's the second time in a week that you've quoted that song. :lol:[/quote]

I know. I'm just excited about the deluxe edition re-release tomorrow. :D

[quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']If there is a hell I'll see you there. :twisted:[/quote]

I know. I'm just excited about the deluxe edition re-release tomorrow. :D[/quote]

Wait what song? Cuz that's a SP lyric too...

so f*ck it all cuz I don't care, if there is a hell I'll see you there

[quote name='the_gloaming']If you guys are going to hell, I'll see you there because I loved every one of those.[/quote]

Why don't we all just have a CAG reunion down there?

[quote name='Zenithian Legend'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl'][quote name='Ledhed'][quote name='sblymnlcrymnl']If there is a hell I'll see you there. :twisted:[/quote]

I know. I'm just excited about the deluxe edition re-release tomorrow. :D[/quote]

Wait what song? Cuz that's a SP lyric too...

so f*ck it all cuz I don't care, if there is a hell I'll see you there[/quote]

Nine Inch Nails - Heresy

he sewed his eyes shut because he is afraid to see
he tries to tell me what I put inside of me
he's got the answers to ease my curiosity
he dreamed a god up and called it christianity
your god is dead and no one cares
if there is a hell I'll see you there
he flexed his muscles to keep his flock of sheep in line
he made a virus that would kill off all the swine
his perfect kingdom of killing, suffering and pain
demands devotion atrocities done in his name