Any other arcade addicts here?

Circa2113

CAGiversary!
Feedback
42 (100%)
Over the past few months, I've gone insane with arcade hardware. I have 4 cabs and a stacks upon stacks of PCBs/carts. Anyone else's bank account feeling the pain? My 2 Japanese cabs (egret II) were delivered yesterday and I also have 2 American ones that are under restoration, but are currently are a bit tough to look at.:oops: For reference, here are my Japanese cabs:

cabs2.jpg

cabs3.jpg

cabs4.jpg

cabs1.jpg

...and a night shot...

1601092485282444560em2.jpg

These [camera phone] pictures really don't do the cabs much justice.

So...who else owns some cabs? I know there are a few of you here.:D

[quote name='uberzone']Nice looking cabs.[/quote]

Thanks!

[quote name='uberzone'] I wish I had that kind of disposable income.[/quote]

So do I...:lol:

Circa I sent you a PM concerning arcade boards/cartridges. Hopefully you can help out. :)

Also great setup you have thete, gotta love those Japanese cabs.

I love that one cab is setup for fighters, and the other has the monitor on its side, for shmups.

For me its a space issue. I live in a tiny apt, and I barely have enough room for console stuff. A dedicated cabinet is something that will have to wait until I am a homeowner.

Someday I'd like to have a daytona USA or Killer Instinct machine. The KI ones are fairly cheap, because most people hate that game, and there were quite a few made.

[quote name='Puffa469']I love that one cab is setup for fighters, and the other has the monitor on its side, for shmups. [/quote]

Yes indeed. They're both on rotating mechanisms as well, so they can be turned either way in a matter of minutes.

[quote name='jer7583']Someday I'd like to have a daytona USA or Killer Instinct machine. The KI ones are fairly cheap, because most people hate that game, and there were quite a few made.[/quote]

A daytona machine would be excellent. Killer instinct is a poor fighter in my opinion, though.

bread's done
Back